Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wanted: Visitors

One of our favorite things about the house is the fireplace. The first week we lived here, we camped out on the floor in front of it. We had no furniture so the built in bench on the side came in quite handy. As much as I liked having a fire to come home to, I am not quite ready for it to be so cold that we have to start one already. Yet, the weather does not seem to care how I feel and by this weekend I am sure we will have a cozy fire to sit and drink tea in front of once again. Fires do make the winter seem enticing and just looking at the picture makes me excited for snow with all the sledding and skiing, the mittens and scarves. But mostly I posted the picture to advertise... it's nice and cozy at our house, so feel free to book your next vacation here!

No comments:

Post a Comment