Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family

In less than a week my house will double in occupancy! I am so excited. I would be thrilled to have any visitors but these happen to be my two most favorite people in the world. The best part is they are staying long enough to actually get to spend time with and not just feel like you got a sip of something delicious and then it was whisked away. Which means I can enjoy every minute I have them around and not feel sad with panic that it will all be over too soon. I should try to curve my excitement and focus on what I need to accomplish prior to their arrival. I really only have two days to get ready because then I will go into a work coma and cram 50+ hours of work into four days. I hope that the rest of you will have as much joy and excitement in the next month and a half as I will. Here's to having a Happy Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment