Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An Aunt Visit

Juli, my sister-in-law is coming to visit today. I am super excited! Somehow the day sorta snuck up on me and like a typical Price encounter, the communication was lacking a little. So I am hoping that I will be able to find her at the airport. Pretty much every airport experience has occurred on the fly and so far no one has had to spend the night. Although, in Australia Katie and I did have to find our own transportation and accommodations for the first 24 hours. I still consider it a success because she did eventually find her friend and we were picked up at the hostel. So perhaps with a little prayer I will be able to find Juli. It will be an adventure from the start because I will have Addison with me and if today is any indication of how tonight will go, she may scream the whole time we search. I think the concept of having her first Aunt come to visit is over her head and she has not been on best behavior so that I can properly prepare. Maybe I will finish vacuuming and maybe I won't. Either way, it doesn't really matter because Juli won't mind a messy house and it will be so nice to have her here that I won't stress out about a messy house.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, so happy for you! I miss our emails but I think it is my turn now :-) I will write soon! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete