Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby Girl

Okay Baby Girl, it may be time to join the real world. I know I am a pretty entertaining person and I am sure it is nice to be carried around and enjoy life in a bubble (I actually wouldn't mind floating in a bubble myself at times) but this bubble wants to pop. Plus, I think you really will enjoy the world from the outside perspective! It is even sunny today and the flowers smell amazing. I think perhaps you have sucked up enough of my energy and now it is time to start stealing from other people:) Your Dad is super tall and has lots of energy to spare, and when he gives you rides you will be high up in the sky and able to see so much more than the dark unpleasantness that I can only imagine describes my insides. I like to be lazy and usually wouldn't complain about a few extra minutes on the couch, but feeling forced to stay on the couch out of shear exhaustion is different than out of pure pleasure because I have nothing else to do. So feel free to come join me on the couch, but instead of on the inside, I will make a nice nest with lots of blankets and toys you can lay on. It will be right next to me I promise, so if you start to miss my constant touch, I will grab you up in a second and reassure you I am still at your beck and call for 24 hour service. But you never know, you may enjoy the nest of blankets more than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment